Thursday, June 9, 2011

In a veterinary clinic

hello every one, now will talk about my ideal job. My ideal job is work in a veterinary clinic, this not very emocionant for all people because it is a area very exploited, however i like this work since i was eight or nine years old, specially taking small animals.
I am a good friend of my pet vet and this and he is waiting to work whit him, so i could say that i have secured work but first i have finish the carrer, and for this reason i like to work with the my pet´s vet.
And hours of work for the clinic is very convenient, because open the clinic at ten AM and close at eight PM, forthemore has 2 hours of collation,  and has the advantage that is very near my house.
On the other hand, this job make me happy because is the reason why i am studying this carrer, and the gratification of helping an animal that can not comunicate with me and express what´s wrong.
The true i think that not contribute very much for the reason that i said before( is a area very exploited), so i have not good reason why my ideal job might help my carrer.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment